Consumer complaints can be mailed into our office; however, due to ongoing issues with receiving mail at our office in a timely manner, we strongly encourage you to fax your consumer complaint to 205-945-0273 or email it to to ensure we receive your complaint.

Consumer Complaint Form

In order to file a consumer complaint, you must fill out the Consumer Complaint Form. This form is to be used only to file a complaint on a contractor who has performed work at your residence.